In Business, your way of communication is one of the measurement factor of your professionalism. If your communication skills are weak, consider it as a first of all the prioritise. Improve it soon or regret later on.
[Updated 11 June 2013]
Here is my another and recent article in business category Yes, You need to learn How to say No!
You should avoid discussing or saying following things while communicating with your clients:
- Don’t quote a price ‘Range’.
- Don’t make fun or say funny thing about client’s business or business name.
- Try to keep your emotions out of your soul while doing business.
- Don’t let down your charges than specific threshold, even if you have free time then.
- Don’t give any chance to client, to misunderstand your business/services.
- Never compromise over quality of your work. (Even if you are getting little less out of it)
- Don’t be aggressive, refuse politely if you don’t agree.
And here is one Infographic from Open Forum
Click on image for bigger size.